Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of payment
- Payment will be made by transfer to a bank account nominated by Inventi, unless otherwise agreed.
- Payment must be made within 30 days of invoice date, in a manner to be indicated by Inventi and in the invoiced currency, unless otherwise agreed.
2. Cancellation and repayment conditions
- There is a 14-day cooling-off period following signature of the contract, during which the contract may be cancelled without charge. This applies to private and independent customers alike.
- Inventi reserves the right to cancel a training course if there are insufficient enrolments or in the event of unforeseen circumstances with regard to delivery of the course. The decision to cancel in the event of insufficient enrolments will in principle be taken two weeks before the start of the course.
- Repayment will be made within 30 days of the agreed cancellation.
3. Confidentiality and privacy
- Both parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information they have received from each other or from some other source in the context of their agreement.
- Inventi will treat the data and information provided by the other party with due care and in confidence.
4. Right of ownership
- Inventi reserves the rights and powers accruing to it under the Copyright Act and other intellectual property legislation and regulations.
5. Complaints procedure
- A complaint can only be considered if it complies with the following conditions: it must be in writing, complete with customer details, description of the complaint, customer’s signature and dated.
- Each complaint is entered in the register of complaints. The following information is entered in the register of complaints for each complaint: complaint entry number, customer name, telephone number and customer number, description of the complaint, date of receipt, letter of confirmation and position.
- The handling of the complaint involves a number of steps which are set out below. The complaint may not be assessed by the employee to whom it relates or his or her work.
- The complaint is handled as follows:
- Examination of the file.
- Discussion of the complaint with the persons concerned.
- Collection of further information and explanation of the complaint.
- Preparation of a complaint file.
- Concrete action and communication with the customer within three working days.
- Each complaint will be handled within a set period of one month. If more time is needed for an investigation, the customer will be notified accordingly in advance, with an explanation of the postponement and an indication of when Inventi expects to be able to give a definitive answer.
- If Inventi and the customer are unable to resolve the complaint together, it will be followed up by GD&A Advocaten.
- The decision of the appeal tribunal is binding and Inventi will handle any consequences speedily.
- The complaint will be retained for a minimum of one year following handling.
- Each complaint will be treated strictly confidentially.
- Inventi will treat the data and information provided by the customer with due care and in confidence.